MARKETING & EVENTS COORDINATOR
We’re searching for an enthusiastic and self-motivated marketing professional who applies the same passion to raising brand awareness and bringing brands to life as we do to wine-making.
This is an incredibly hands-on role with a variety of responsibilities including:
- Digital marketing & Social Media
- Event co-ordination including weddings
- Developing and distributing creatives for marketing materials
- PR and marketing communications – internal and external
- Customer service
About the role
Working with the Marketing Manager to execute Austins & Co. & 6Ft6’s marketing strategy, the role includes the following responsibilities:
- Provide support to the Marketing Team in the development and implementation of marketing plans, digital strategy and promotions.
- Coordinate Cellar Door and external events.
- Coordinate wedding enquiries and bookings.
- Assist with coordinating wine club and online orders.
- Assist with coordinating and setting up of marketing activities as required, including outside of office hours as needed.
- Coordinate internal and external media and communications requests.
- Maintain and update the company website keeping it fresh and engaging.
- Marketing administration duties.
About Austins & Co
For more than thirty years, the Austin family’s bold venture has crafted wines to be seriously shared. A blend of cool climate elegance and warm family atmosphere, the Co. in Austins & Co. affectionately stands for the company we love to keep – our circle of friends, family and followers – and the quality conversations that can be sparked by a glass or two of our wines.
Our culture is one that is down-to-earth, adventurous, welcoming and respectful; we strive for the highest standards both in the wines we produce and the people that belong to our cherished team.
Who we’re looking for
Joining us during this phase of growth means that the right individual for this roles needs to be passionate, bold, determined and hands-on.
In addition, we’re looking for the following skills, experience and qualities:
- A minimum of 2 years marketing and events experience within a fast-paced and varied environment.
- A “get-things-done” attitude and great at executing plans.
- Ability to be responsible for and coordinate multiple projects and tasks at the one time.
- Venturesome in your approach to marketing and willing to ‘think outside the wine box.’
- Eager for plenty of new challenges, perfect if you are ambitious, enthusiastic and want to be part of an innovative forward thinking team.
- Creative approach and can back up this up with commercial smarts, thorough research and strong presentation skills.
- A+ event management skills.
- Experienced in Adobe Suite e.g. Indesign etc.
- Genuinely customer-focused and loves interacting and going above and beyond to help others.
- Loves a bit of travel to bring 6Ft6 to the millennial masses as well as coordinate on-site events and experience days for our Wine Club members.
- Highly organised
- Super personable and confident.
Please note that we have some really exciting events planned for the 2017/2018 year that will involve working outside of the ‘9-5’ including weekends and nights. Travel will also be required.
Why join us at Austins & Co?
We offer a fun and flexible working environment with a team that thrives on achieving the ambitions we aim for – it’s a genuine, feel-good buzz being part of our team! The wine may have something to do with this too…
We also happen to offer a great salary and incentive scheme. Oh and did we mention wine?!
Finally, one last requirement we forgot to include above is a great and infectious belly laugh; we never like to take ourselves too seriously!
If you think you are the absolute right person for this role, love wine and want to be a part of something pretty special, we’d love to hear from you!
Please include a cover letter with your resume covering off the following:
- Provide a short and sweet example that demonstrates your bold and adventurous spirit
- Your career highlight to date
Applications Close Friday August 11, 2017