Highly drinkable, refreshing bubbles.. in a twist top!
- Terroir (Terroir means soil, topography, and climate) We are very fortunate that to source our prosecco from the King Valley. The King Valley was the first wine region to plant the Glera grape variety in Australia. It’s a thriving region for this popular sparkling wine.
- Twist top We were the first Australian prosecco to be bottled in a stay fresh screw cap, so you can keep the bubbles for longer. You’re welcome.
- Cocktails & Spritz’s Wine cocktails are the latest trend in drinking wine, cocktails are a perfect way to bring some variety to your taste buds and a great party starter.
What does 6Ft6 prosecco taste like?
6Ft6 prosecco is how it should be; light, crisp and clean with citrusy lemon curd, pear and honey notes. It has a fresh, sherbety mouthfeel that’s smooth and balanced. True to style, this is seriously uncomplicated yet highly drinkable bubbles.
Region: King Valley, Victoria
Buy your prosecco online today for fast dispatch and delivery is included for orders over $99.
Bring these bubbles to any celebration. Vibrant and refreshing, our 6Ft6 Prosecco is delightful to drink and perfect to share. This dry Italian style sparkling wine is a great aperitif, or when combined with your favourite ingredients, creates a delicious cocktail. Just try this, serve over lemon gelato for an irresistible treat.
We know you’d love to be drinking your wine as soon as possible. That’s why we will dispatch your order within 24 hours of your placing it.*
We are located in the Moorabool Valley, Victoria. We use either a courier, Fastway or Australia Post depending on the location. Orders are picked up our orders every afternoon at 3pm. Once fulfilled, you will receive an email confirming it’s dispatch with a tracking ID so you can follow it the entire journey.
How much does it cost?
Free shipping AUS wide with any purchase over $99.
For any purchase under $99:
- VIC – $10
- Every other state $20
When will it arrive?
- Geelong – 1-2 Business Days
- Melbourne – 1-2 Business Days
- Rest of Victoria – 1-2 Business Days
- NSW/ACT – 2-3 Business Days
- SA – 2-3 Business Days
- TAS – 4-5 Business Days
- QLD – 5-7 Business Days
- WA – 7 Business Days
- NT – 7 Business Days
If you order hasn’t arrived within this time frame, please contact us so we can chase it up for you.
* In warmer months we will not dispatch orders on Friday to avoid heat issues with wine during transport. During sale times please allow 48 hours for dispatch. 24 hours refers to next business day.
We are very confident in the quality of our wines that if for any reason you feel the wine is not up to standard, follow these steps to enable a refund:
- Notify us within 30 days of your delivery that you will like a refund. Any feedback during this time would be appreciated.
- We’ll send you a return shipping label and you can book in a pick up address and time that suits you.
- Upon inspection of the goods returned, if they are in the same condition as to how they were sent*, we will issue a refund to you.
*’Same condition to how they were sent’ simply means – no damaged labels, wine must have been stored in appropriate temperature conditions (not in a freezer or in direct sunlight or in damp conditions). The shipment is to be sent back in the original box and include the empty bottle of wine you have consumed to ensure the package is shipped safely.
If for some reason the wine was delivered to you damaged, simply take a photo of the stock and we will send a replacement.