Toast to the Coast is just around the corner and we’re thrilled to be heading into our fifth year as part of one of the most highly anticipated wine events on locals’ calendars.
In 2017, we’re hosting a Festival in the Vines with a stellar line-up of food vendors and entertainment that will make you want to stay here all day.
Wine tastings from 6Ft6 and Austins & Co. will be flowing all weekend including all your 6Ft6 and Austins favourites. We will also have our famous Frosé to enjoy along with beer, cider and coffee for those that need to mix it up.
Our food offering this year is second to none with the guys from Gypsy’s Lunchbox serving up American-influenced gourmet BBQ style fare – think pulled meats, sliders, burgers and Southern-fried chicken. YUM! If that isn’t enough, we’ve also got the team from 196 Below creating customised ice-cream flavours just for you – it’s the ultimate ice-cream experience.
To ensure you’re feeling right at home, we will have a chill-out area with lawn games and plenty of seating to allow you to kick up your feet. We will also have a kids zone with cupcake decorating, art easels, sandpit and balloon-making.
To top it all off, former X Factor contestant, Nick Tabone will be playing smooth tunes all weekend to keep that buzzing atmosphere alight.
- KIDS ZONE including facepainting and cupcake decorating
- Wine Tastings from our 6Ft6 and Austins range
- Chill out area including Twilight Glamping tents and lawn games
- Photo Booth by Shutterhub
- Burgers and Fries by Gypsy’s Lunchbox
- 196 Below creating Wine ice-cream as well as some yummy flavours for the kids
- Frosé and frozen Prosecco Margarita’s!
- Music all weekend by Nick T-bone.
We can’t welcome you to Austins & Co. for Toast to the Coast in 2017, to book your tickets for the Moorabool route, click here