What is a cleanskin wine?
Cleanskin refers to a bottle of wine without a label. Sometimes it can mean a second grade wine but in this case it is quality we want to sell directly to our website customers at a reduced rate. It doesn’t have any fancy packaging but its what’s inside is what counts, right?!
Need a few more reasons to add to cart?
- Award-winning winery, rated in the top 10% of Australian wineries by the Halliday Wine Companion
- Great value wine for this price point
- Supporting a small family owned business.
- It’s always a sell out and we expect this round to be no different.
CLEANSKIN SHIRAZ 2019
A vibrant cool-climate shiraz
Vibrant but not too robust, this unlabelled shiraz is a fruit forward, easy drinking style. This wine embodies exotic spices and a dash of white pepper, blended with rich berries like dark plums and cherry.
- Vintage: 2019
- Region: Geelong, Victoria
- Alc./Vol.: 14%
- Vegan: yes
Please note: the cleanskins will be bottled with a black cap and sent in a plain dozen carton.