A sophisticated Sauv!
This dry Australian Sauvignon Blanc is a fragrant, tasteful and sophisticated drop for the white wine lover.
Smells like: Passionfruit curd
Tastes like: Gooseberry and lychee.
Goes well with: Creamy goat’s cheese, soft brie, summer salads or even fresh seafood such as freshly shucked oysters.
Want to know what makes 6Ft6 the best sauvignon blanc going around?
- Ideal for a wine spritzer The tropical flavours of this wine make for a perfect white wine spritzer, simply pour sauvignon blanc over ice, top with soda water and garnish with watermelon or a slice of lime.
- Terroir (Terroir means soil, topography, and climate) We are very fortunate that our vineyard in Geelong provides us with great consistency of flavour and style ensuring our loyal customers know what to expect year to year.
- A change to a NZ Sauv Blanc: Geelong Sauv Blanc is a refreshing change to a New Zealand drop. We have lower acid, more texture and riper flavours.
- Quality control Our 6Ft6 sauvignon blanc is a single vineyard wine, this means we don’t purchase grapes from other properties, allowing greater quality control over our wine.
Free contactless delivery is included for orders over $99 (ex. NT)
Region: Moorabool Valley, Geelong, Victoria
Vineyard: Austins & Co. Steiglitz Road, Sutherlands Creek
Hints of lychee and gooseberry follow through onto a refined palate, aided by a restrained acidity and supple texture.
Serve chilled straight from the fridge, this Sauvignon Blanc is the perfect accompaniment to a creamy goat’s cheese, soft brie, summer salads or even fresh seafood such as freshly shucked oysters.
We know you’d love to be drinking your wine as soon as possible. That’s why we will dispatch your order within 24 hours of your placing it.*
We are located in the Moorabool Valley, Victoria. We use either a courier, Fastway or Australia Post depending on the location. Orders are picked up our orders every afternoon at 3pm. Once fulfilled, you will receive an email confirming it’s dispatch with a tracking ID so you can follow it the entire journey.
How much does it cost?
Free shipping AUS wide with any purchase over $99.
For any purchase under $99:
- VIC – $10
- Every other state $20
When will it arrive?
- Geelong – 1-2 Business Days
- Melbourne – 1-2 Business Days
- Rest of Victoria – 1-2 Business Days
- NSW/ACT – 2-3 Business Days
- SA – 2-3 Business Days
- TAS – 4-5 Business Days
- QLD – 5-7 Business Days
- WA – 7 Business Days
- NT – 7 Business Days
If you order hasn’t arrived within this time frame, please contact us so we can chase it up for you.
* In warmer months we will not dispatch orders on Friday to avoid heat issues with wine during transport. During sale times please allow 48 hours for dispatch. 24 hours refers to next business day.
We are very confident in the quality of our wines that if for any reason you feel the wine is not up to standard, follow these steps to enable a refund:
- Notify us within 30 days of your delivery that you will like a refund. Any feedback during this time would be appreciated.
- We’ll send you a return shipping label and you can book in a pick up address and time that suits you.
- Upon inspection of the goods returned, if they are in the same condition as to how they were sent*, we will issue a refund to you.
*’Same condition to how they were sent’ simply means – no damaged labels, wine must have been stored in appropriate temperature conditions (not in a freezer or in direct sunlight or in damp conditions). The shipment is to be sent back in the original box and include the empty bottle of wine you have consumed to ensure the package is shipped safely.
If for some reason the wine was delivered to you damaged, simply take a photo of the stock and we will send a replacement.