Chardonnay but not as you know it.
This modern day chardonnay is pure in its aroma and taste, revealing a vibrant nose of nectarine, a hint of zesty citrus and undertones of mineral wet stone and flint. With a juicy palate, crunchy fruit flavours and green-apple like acidity; it has a lovely balance of texture and flavour, making this delicious Chardonnay enjoyable to drink year-round.
Food match – the silky-smooth palate and clean, crisp finish will match perfectly with delicate fresh seafood such as oysters or a charcuterie with lots of crisp, cheesy nibbles!
Cocktail of choice – try this with a blood orange soda and a slice of orange or lime to garnish to make a refreshing blood orange spritz!
Here are some reasons why the 6Ft6 chardonnay is a crowd pleaser:
- Geelong is ideal for chardonnay – Chardonnay and pinot noir are cousins so wherever pinot thrives, so will this delectable white wine variety. The cool climate region of Geelong is ideal for growing the chardonnay grape.
- Terroir (Terroir means soil, topography, and climate) We are very fortunate that our vineyard in Geelong provides us with great consistency of flavour and style ensuring our loyal customers know what to expect year to year.
- Quality control The 6Ft6 chardonnay is a single vineyard wine, this means we don’t purchase grapes from other properties, allowing greater quality control over our wine.
- Enjoyment Over the years, we have found that people react well to our fun/quirky and non-traditional approach to wine, and although we respect traditional wine-making and the techniques and expertise that is required to make exceptional wine, we try not to take ourselves too seriously
This contemporary Chardonnay is pure in its aroma and taste, revealing a vibrant nose of nectarine, a hint of zesty citrus and undertones of mineral wet stone and flint. With a juicy palate, crunchy fruit flavours and green-apple like acidity; it has a lovely balance of texture and flavour, making this delicious Chardonnay enjoyable to drink year-round.
We know you’d love to be drinking your wine as soon as possible. That’s why we will dispatch your order within 24 hours of your placing it.*
We are located in the Moorobool Valley, Victoria. We use either a courier, Fastway or Australia Post depending on the location. Orders are picked up our orders every afternoon at 3pm. Once fulfilled, you will receive an email confirming it’s dispatch with a tracking ID so you can follow it the entire journey.
How much does it cost?
Free shipping AUS wide with any purchase over $99.
For any purchase under $99:
- VIC – $10
- Every other state $20
When will it arrive?
- Geelong – 1-2 Business Days
- Melbourne – 1-2 Business Days
- Rest of Victoria – 1-2 Business Days
- NSW/ACT – 2-3 Business Days
- SA – 2-3 Business Days
- TAS – 4-5 Business Days
- QLD – 5-7 Business Days
- WA – 7 Business Days
- NT – 7 Business Days
If you order hasn’t arrived within this time frame, please contact us so we can chase it up for you.
* In warmer months we will not dispatch orders on Friday to avoid heat issues with wine during transport. During sale times please allow 48 hours for dispatch. 24 hours refers to next business day.
We are very confident in the quality of our wines that if for any reason you feel the wine is not up to standard, follow these steps to enable a refund:
- Notify us within 30 days of your delivery that you will like a refund. Any feedback during this time would be appreciated.
- We’ll send you a return shipping label and you can book in a pick up address and time that suits you.
- Upon inspection of the goods returned, if they are in the same condition as to how they were sent*, we will issue a refund to you.
*’Same condition to how they were sent’ simply means – no damaged labels, wine must have been stored in appropriate temperature conditions (not in a freezer or in direct sunlight or in damp conditions). The shipment is to be sent back in the original box and include the empty bottle of wine you have consumed to ensure the package is shipped safely.
If for some reason the wine was delivered to you damaged, simply take a photo of the stock and we will send a replacement.